Indulge in a sun-drenched respite among the Caribbean’s most picturesque islands, where forested slopes sprinkled with stately plantations open up to blissful beaches perfect for aquatic adventures or ultimate relaxation.
- Shipboard accommodations
- All meals and entertainment
- Shuttles from port to city center in many ports of call
- Specialty restaurants
- Wireless Internet
- Soft drinks, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- Still & sparkling Vero Water
- Room service menu 24 hours a day
- Launderette facilities
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities | Shore Excursions | Spa treatments | Alcoholic beverages
Whatever corner of the globe beckons to you, Oceania Cruises takes you there in comfort and style. Relax aboard one of our six intimate and luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests and discover what OLife™ truly means. From the moment you step on board, you feel welcomed by our casually sophisticated atmosphere and dedicated staff. Savor exquisite cuisine renowned as the finest at sea and spend the days exactly as you wish. Perhaps attend an engaging guest lecture, sip a cocktail poolside or simply relax on your private veranda as you gaze out on ever-changing vistas. Enjoy every moment in your own way.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to continually improve our sustainability culture through fresh innovation, progressive education and open collaboration.
Our environmental commitment is continually evolving and expanding into additional areas of our operations, both shipboard and shoreside. Our industry is inextricably linked to the condition of our oceans and as such, continual improvement is one of our core responsibilities. In line with this accountability comes our commitment to preventing accidents and incidents involving pollution, reducing the environmental impact of our operations, managing waste through methods that promote recycling and reusing materials and ensuring continual refinement of our ISO 14001 certification objectives and targets.
Examples of our commitment include:
- Oceania Cruises has introduced the Gold Standard in still and sparkling water service on board and shoreside with our new VERO Water service. All suites and staterooms are stocked with refillable and reusable VERO Water decanters as well as all restaurants and bars.
- We have eliminated the consumption of millions of pages of paper per year via new digital technology on board. These new digital initiatives help us save millions of pieces of paper and thus reduce waste and reduce our carbon footprint.
- And in order to help protect whales from shipping traffic, our company has developed policies and procedures for crews to follow when cruising through areas frequented by these marine mammals.
|DAY 1||Bridgetown, Barbados||—||9:00 PM|
|DAY 2||Atlantic Ocean (Cruising)||—||—|
|DAY 3||Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|DAY 4||St. John’s, Antigua And Barbuda||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|DAY 5||Iles des Saintes, Guadeloupe||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|DAY 6||Roseau, Dominica||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|DAY 7||Fort-de-France, Martinique||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|DAY 8||Castries (St. Lucia), Saint Lucia||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|DAY 9||Kingstown, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|DAY 10||Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|DAY 11||Bridgetown, Barbados||8:00 AM||—|
Cruise fares and availability are subject to change without notice. Please contact Oceania Cruises to confirm category availability.
Fares are per person, based on double occupancy and reflect all savings. Cruise-related government fees and taxes are included. Checked baggage fees may apply.