Cruise the Nile in a manner once reserved for queens and pharaohs.
For 12 adventure-filled days, experience Egypt and the Nile’s most wondrous sites in style and luxury. Set sail on an eight-day voyage onboard the all-suite River Tosca. Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world’s largest ancient religious complex, and the entrancing Temple of Luxor. Visit temples dedicated to Hathor, Horus, and other mythological figures, and pay homage to the country’s first female ruler at the Temple of Hatshepsut. Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers as you venture forth into the Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty. You will enjoy an exhilarating ride in a felucca, a traditional Nile River sailboat.
This captivating itinerary begins and ends in Cairo, where you’ll visit the famous Egyptian Museum and its stupendous and unrivaled collection of pharaonic artifacts, including treasures recovered from the tomb of King Tutankhamun. Journey to Giza to gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the timeworn, enigmatic Sphinx—iconic images that continue to amaze.
An enchanting land of marvels, myths, and wonders old and new, Egypt is an extraordinary destination no culturally curious traveller will want to miss.
- 7-night Nile River cruise in a riverview suite
- 4 nights in Cairo at the splendid Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast and all service charges, taxes, and porterage
- All transportation throughout the trip, including flights within Egypt
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Gala Reception
- High tea at the Old Cataract Hotel Aswan
- 9 days of captivating, fully escorted excursions with a professionally trained, English-speaking Egyptologist
- 4 UNESCO sites: The Temples of Karnak and Luxor; various monuments around Ancient Memphis, including the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx; the Valley of the Kings; and the Temple of Horus
- State-of-the-art portable audio–headset system on all excursions throughout the trip
- Exciting onboard entertainment, including a Galabeya Party, a Nubian show, and an Egyptian belly dancing performance
- Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza; boat ride on traditional Nile River felucca; Nubian village visit
- Items Not Included in the Published Price: These include, but are not limited to, airfares to and from your destination except where specified; airport/departure taxes; cost of passport and visas; taxes; excess baggage charges; laundry; phone calls; all items of a personal nature; items not included on regular menus; expenses for additional sightseeing not specified in the itinerary; premium spirits & premium wine (please refer to complimentary beverage program in Uniworld’s Terms & Conditions), meals not detailed in the itinerary; Gratuities for programs in Russia, Egypt, India, China and Vietnam/Cambodia (please refer to Gratuities section in Uniworld’s Terms & Conditions for details ); and health, accident, baggage, or travel protection plans.
The moment you step onboard any of Uniworld’s luxurious, one-of-a-kind floating boutique hotels, you’ll experience the care that went into the beautiful design. With outstanding service that comes from the heart, a choice of personalized and exclusive excursions, delicious farm-to-table cuisine, and a choice of inspiring destinations throughout world—every element is included, and is as unique and special as each guest. U by Uniworld is innovating the travel industry with a fresh approach to river cruising. Our sleek ships give you access to the heart of the city, local food, lively onboard atmosphere, and immersive activities.
DAY 1: Cairo
DAY 2: Cairo
DAY 3: Cairo, Fly to Luxor (Embark) Cruising the Nile River, Dendera
DAY 4: Dendera, Cruising the Nile River, Luxor
DAY 5: Luxor, Cruising the Nile River, Kom Ombo
DAY 6: Kom Ombo, Cruising the Nile River, Aswan
DAY 7: Aswan
DAY 8: Aswan, Cruising the Nile River, Kom Ombo, Edfu
DAY 9: Esna, Cruising the Nile River, Luxor
DAY 10: Luxor (Disembark), Fly to Cairo
DAY 11: Cairo
DAY 12: Depart Cairo
All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed. Fares for single guests are available upon request. Additional restrictions may apply. If you have purchased your transatlantic or transpacific air with Uniworld and/or you have purchased a cruise-tour package with Uniworld that includes air, your entire package price will be guaranteed at time of initial payment.
Reservations and Payments: A deposit of at least 10% of the cruise-tour fare (cruise-tour, plus port charge, plus pre and or post land extensions, less applicable discounts), per person is required within 72 hours of reservation. Final payment is due at least 120 days prior to departure. Reservations will be canceled if final payment is not received in a timely manner. For all guests booking air travel with Uniworld, a separate non-refundable airfare deposit of $450 per person is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of air deposit your airfare, tax and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the airfare deposit or the total amount paid for air if paid in full at time of booking
Click here for full US terms and conditions and cancellation policies.
Click here for full Canadian terms and conditions and cancellation policies.
Ships’ Registries: China, Egypt, India, The Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Switzerland, Vietnam